I&F Elegant Country tours is committed to the health and safety of all its employees as well as other persons affected by its business activities and considers that, under all circumstances, the health and safety of employees, as well as that of our clients.
We will put measures in place that ensure we do not put the safety of our employees or clients at risk of contracting the covid-19 virus.
The close corporation (CC) will strive to create and maintain a healthy workplace in order to achieve this objective, by observing the following:
- Vehicles will be sanitized before pick up.
- Hand sanitizing before departure.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the vehicles.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks will be done.
- Maximum of 4 people in Hyundai Van licenced for 9 to allow for social distance between passengers.
- Maximum of 2 in sedan to allow for social distance.
- Air conditioner turned off to eliminate airflow in vehicle
- Windows slightly open to allow for natural airflow.
- Face Masks to be worn by driver and passengers.
- Passenger seat in front will not be occupied.
- Driver/Guide will use microphone to avoid turning or shouting.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experiences
- Detailed account of every activity regarding pick up location destination, time, etc will be recorded.
- Full names, passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveller required.
- Handles will be wiped inside and outside after every drop off.
- Credit Card facility available for contactless payments to avoid handling of cash
- Trash bags will be in vehicles and disposed of regularly.
- All our guides have Covid Alert South Africa Applications on their Mobile Phones.
We are committed to maintaining Covid 19 Health and Safety Protocols, customer satisfaction, trust and delivering Excellent Experiences at all times.